หน้าเว็บ

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 29 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2555

Yuka, Kusakari, Eikura, Kiritani winners of The Best of Beauty 2012



TOKYO —
The entertainment world is coming into the awards season when various celebrities receive all sorts of “Best” awards.

This week, The Best Beauty 2012 award winners were honored. These go to celebrities who remain talented and beautiful.

TV personality and model Yuka, 32, celebrating her 15th year in showbiz, picked up the award in the 30s age category. Yuka said she was please to receive the award that has the word “beauty” in it, Sankei Shimbun reported.

“In any case, you should love yourself. Your body will naturally respond to your affection. And laugh a lot,” she said. As for her trim figure, she said, “When it comes to maintaining my shape, I have to put a lot of effort into it,” she said.

Kenta Kiritani, 32, who won the men’s category, said, “I am a beauty? I appreciate the courage of whoever nominated me. From now on, I am going to excel as the ‘Beauty Man!’”

Other winners were Mayu Kusakari, 19, and Nana Eikura, 24.

Japan Today

www.japantoday.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น